Friday, March 16, 2012

36 Weeks!



I can't believe that I am 36 weeks! Timothy will be here so soon! Keep praying for God to prepare Warren and I for that day. I am still so excited to hold him and yet so scared to loose him. We continue to pray that if possible God will heal Timothy, yet not what we will but what He wills. We find comfort in the fact that ultimately no matter what happens God will heal Timothy. He will heal Timothy's earthly body or He will give him a new perfect and whole heavenly body. I love the following verses in 2 Corinthians that talk about favor being granted by the prayers of many. Keep praying! Your prayers mean the world to us right now!

"We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we dispaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God....On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us, as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many."
                                                                                        - 2 Corinthians 1: 9-11

2 comments:

  1. Julie and Warren - Here is one of my favorites along with my prayers...May God's peace continue to with you in all ways... But now, O Jacob, listen to the LORD who created you.
    O Israel, the one who formed you says,
    “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
    I have called you by name; you are mine.
    2 When you go through deep waters,
    I will be with you.
    When you go through rivers of difficulty,
    you will not drown.
    When you walk through the fire of oppression,
    you will not be burned up;
    the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God,
    the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
    With love always, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family continues to pray for you both and especially little Timothy.

    ReplyDelete